ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

you guys are awesome!

1.4 clio rt
well what can i say, lowering the rear end of my mk1 rt was a success! thanks for all the advice, all came in handy, slammed her about 55mm, and getting the bar out and back in was quite painless. just need to lower the front now!
one other thing though, what would i have to do to an rt to make it keep up with a saxo vtr (1.6 8v)?? these chavs with their new saxos thinking they are the nuts really does bug me!!!
thanks again,
tom

Nice one :cool:

I think you'd better do the front quick though - you'll look a bit silly otherwise! :S lol ;)

Not sure you can do a great deal with the current engine - best way to get more power is to put either a 1.4 Turbo in from the Renault 5 Turbo, or stick a 1.8 or 2.0 litre in from the valver or williams, but both are fairly expensive and, ultimately, it would be cheaper just to buy the faster car in the first place...

If you want some 'free' performance then strip it out - less to carry around = better acceleration :)