ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

you dont know how lucky you are..

rb clio 182 cup
i was like you, i lost my licence for 3 years. you had to be fit free for 3 years back then. then they changed the law to only 1 year when i only had 1 month left of my 3 year wait.i had a mg metro back then and kept it at my brother in laws farm as i couldn`t face getting rid of it.dont make the same mistake as i did as its mental torture.please sell your car dont let it stand there it only makes it worse as it slowly drops apart.due to my medication i wasn`t supposed to drink either now that really is a bummer.

A SHED!
i was like you, i lost my licence for 3 years. you had to be fit free for 3 years back then. then they changed the law to only 1 year when i only had 1 month left of my 3 year wait.i had a mg metro back then and kept it at my brother in laws farm as i couldn`t face getting rid of it.dont make the same mistake as i did as its mental torture.please sell your car dont let it stand there it only makes it worse as it slowly drops apart.due to my medication i wasn`t supposed to drink either now that really is a bummer.

yeah i cant drink either wooooo.lol. What medication made you seizure free?

rb clio 182 cup
im on tegretol or if your posh carbamazepine.400mg on a morning and 400mg at night.but dont worry once your stable you can have a few drinks as long as you dont get razzed out your head you should be ok.my last seizure was in 1993 and im still on them. on a plus side you do get free perscriptions for life if that realy is a plus.

A SHED!
im on tegretol or if your posh carbamazepine.400mg on a morning and 400mg at night.but dont worry once your stable you can have a few drinks as long as you dont get razzed out your head you should be ok.my last seizure was in 1993 and im still on them. on a plus side you do get free perscriptions for life if that realy is a plus.
gutted, bloody tegratol gave me a allergic reaction. lol, see i thought just 1 drink could mess ya up? in wales nobody pays for scripts.