ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You’ll never believe what just happened

GR7

Shiny red R32

Ben

Has there been any new developments this morning? I hope the guy doesnt have any rough mates who he might send round to do further damage to your car, or worse still, to you!

:confused:

Just read your story ben, i had a similar thing about 2 months ago where some tw*ts woke my mum and her bloke (ex para) up about 5am sun mornin - they were in the middle of fishing my keys through the letterbox, and dropped them! he rushed out of the house (wearing nto much!) and saw them, but then went back inside to go get some clothes on and a kosh. unfortunately he missed them, but when the police came round they were totally on our side - saying things like "shame you didnt get your hands on him, that wold have taught him a lesson".

About the g/f and family thing, its always a shock when you see another side of someone like that, but they have to understand the ircumstances behind it. i remember about 2 yrs ago, my sister had some mates over and they decided to nick my mums purse which is a pretty low thing to do. anyway, one ofthe theives came back down our road, and my mums bloke went up to him and nutted him to the ground (he wouldnt tell us where hed thrown the purse). Now id not seen this side of him before, neither had anyone else, but to rationalise it you just have to be blunt about it. Hes not violent generally, and the only times ive seen him like this is with bad people, who have done sh*t things to other people - seriously, there is enough sh*t that goes around here, and these people have no respect and values.

and the thing he said about not wanting to do it, his first time, etc..

BULLSH1T

the second someone violates your rights like that they lose all THEIR rights. his mitigating circumstances (excuses) are b****cks, and this coutry is too soft on issues like this - you run the risk of getting whats coming to you as soon as you take the piss.

Hope things go ok for you mate

well done mate, maybe next time this theiving little mailto:tw@t">tw@t will think again before trying to have away someone elses property!!!

A SHED!

Good lad. This guy deseved it, I would say plaster his name everywhere so everyone knows who he is.........but I think you plastered his face everywhere by the sounds of it. As an excuse say: "id been to the bank and there was 2k in the glovebox", as normal people probably wouldnt understand the love of your car. Hence your explosive reaction.

172 man, take yourself to a quite corner and have a word!!! That lad deserved more than what he got. He should be in hospital for a few weeks. Bet that little c**t will think twice b4 trying to pinch another car. Probably a smack head!

If they got away with it, they would be sat at home now laughing and joking about what they did. If there prepared to take a chance on stealing a car, then they should be prepared to feel the consiquences of being caught.

Nice one Ben.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

true, he may be saying his mate talked him into it and hes sorry but it would have been a different story if they had got off in it! Hopefully hell think twice before letting his mate talk him into something like this again! t**ser!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

m8 im still very sorry to here what has happened i would of gone after him exactly the same and i wouldnt of cared if he had those injuries. any 1 that says ben is in the wrong is a fool how would you like it if your 172 or willy or 16v got broken in to taken and torched just for the fun of it pretty pissed im guessing.

and if u wouldnt care u dont really deserve a nice car, ben was protecting his propety like any other human would do.

as for your girlfriend if she cant see how much u mean to her after being with u for 5 years, then im sorry to say it but maybee if she is still funny with u for a while maybee u should reconsider your relasionship, i might be being harsh i dont know u or her, but if she has a problem with u from now on maybee im right in saying that.

Regards

MalicE

I really feel 4 ya m8, those little t**sers deserve everything they got coming 2 them - Why should you work hard and put all ur time, money and love into that car 4 soem little t**ser to thoughtlessly try and take it from you??

I suspect the police may be on your side, the little t**ser or has prob been in trouble with them b4, as 4 what u did to him, im sure u didnt even mean to ,instinct is instict!!

When I had my old Clio smashed into I heard the two lads smash the window, and called the police. I shouted down for them to feck off and they told me to keep my hair on and pretended to walk off. Stupidly, they hid behind an outhouse waiting for me to to outside, but the police showed up very fast, arrested them and got my radio back.

They caused me £150 worth of damage, but the Courts saw fit to only award me £100 compensation, of which I have not seen 1 penny (this was 18 months ago). Whilst I dont like vigilantism and wouldnt do it myself, I cant muster any sympathy for the thief that you beat up. The law doesnt take thefts from cars seriously - clear from the fact that the ones that broke into my car had a record of break ins and had done about 10 other cars that night, all they got was a fine that the courts havent even bothered enforcing. Providing you didnt kill him or cause any long term damage, then youve probably done society a favour, as this guy isnt going to do it again in a hurry.

Rhys

CTR EK9 turbo

Thank god your car is still where it is and not torched/thrashed/insurance claim etc. I think you (ben p) are the only person on here that has realised that maybe u shouldnt have been so aggressive with your actions. Im only saying this for your sake. If he wanted to press charges then im pretty sure u could get seriously stuffed as im sure u realise. I think you understand this. Most people would see it as "its just a car" but its different to us enthusiasts as weve seen. As your girlfriend and family are looking at it, it seems they think what happened is way too excessive, especially as you are trained to fight (karate) it could be looked upon even more dimmly. I dont think all this promoting beatings are really the right way of going about it. Maybe you could have pinned him while your girlfriends dad rang the police or something. Also from what your girlfriend saw: you being a normal sedate person into flipping into a rage filled dude she & her mother would have been very scared (hence crying) seeing this and thinking, could you do it again on another occaision?

Im glad you dont think it was a good idea to beat the living sh!t3 out of him as i dont think anyone (apart from a rapist or someone who had hit you or your girlfriend etc) deserves. After all (bites lip and cringes) - it is only a car and is insured (hopefully) etc. Were talking about human life here vs. your pride and joy.(How many people here promote the war in Iraq? - could be an interesting topic/thread after reading some of these posts...) I do think you understand this, but it only seems to be you who does! hope you dont get in trouble.

Suzuki SV650

Dont worry about it dude, Im a wimp but would of at least tried to give him a bit of a kicking anyway. My car has been broken into 3 times before and I never caught a glimpse of who did it, if I had caught them at it I wouldnt of known what to do at the time, but thinking about it now, a bit of a kicking is the only option! Ok so maybe ramming him into your wingmirror or door or whatever was a bit harsh, but a few bruises on his face and in his mind will haunt him for a long time.

And yeah, girlfriends and parents might not really understand the whole its more than just a car thing, well maybe, but most probably not as much as you. Itll all work out in the end.

The law might end up screwing you a bit, but then again it might not. Dont worry about it and deal with any mess when it comes along, no point in stressing about it now.

Sorry to hear about your troubles ben!

hopefully you make up with your gf and her family, and you never hear from this wee dick again!

you must have given him some beating though:)

Clio v6

I would have dragged him indoors and cuts his mailto:B@ll@cks">B@ll@cks off and stuffed them up his arse.

Then done time for it.

Well done Ben !

Oh and restraint? Some may suggest you should have used. mailto:B@ll@cks">B@ll@cks.

I would have used restraint. My head restraint round his theiving wee neck.

and just to calm down a bit...

I thought the topic title " YOULL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED"

Was going to say Craggys VTS toasts his first Zonda :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

um just think though that all these people saying he made a bad move ok lets say, they broke in to his car stole it and torched it he makes a claim they find his car he still has to pay his excess to get a new car, why should ne 1 have to pay there money out on there car when some scum pinches it for them ??

MalicE

CTR EK9 turbo

The thing is hed have to pay the whole whack as they had the keys! :(

But still, id rather pay excess, say £300 on insurance than get done for ABH = criminal record = no job = no clio..... I think all of you would.

He shouldve restrained him using the crook lock.

Hopefully the idiot (thief) will not want to press charges.

BMW 320d Sport

Lets hope these car thieves and joyriders are looking in on this thread - a lesson that you dont mess with a Cliosport car unless you want a panelling! Looks like 90% of people on here would do the exact same thing as Ben, so maybe the scumbags will think twice next time. Whats done is done, but I think a lot of these little gits think theyre immune to any kind of punishment if they get caught - perhaps the rewards of breaking into other peoples property wont seem so great when you risk having your head kicked in.

I have to say if you had the choice you would let them go, find out who they are and sort it out in such a way that you could not get done - but you did what you did in the heat of the moment (a fault of mine) and you cannot turn the clock back. My GF has been shocked on a couple of occasions about my transformation from nice sweet boy to lout/hooligan on certain required occasions. I hope you get it all sorted out and it works out fine - when its all history you will laugh about it.;)

fair play to you m8 you did what most of us would on here and the little sh*t got what he deserved. some tw*t smacked his door into the side of my car then laughed about it, he soon stopped laughing when the dent in the side of his door was considerably larger than mine.

its a protection thing, explain to your G/F you would have done exactly the same thing to protect her, if she was being mugged for example you would of done exactly the same to help here.

hope it works out, always protect the things that mean alot to you, whatever they are, no little sh*t has any right to take those things away from you

Mate dont worry about it..... U should have taken him to the woods and burnt the c**t alive!!

If it goes further then worry about it then but in all minds if it went to court with a jury your win the case no worries!

everyone seems to have forgot about the most important thing here...

did u get ya keys back??

- fair play. id have done the same. teach the little prick not to do it again! -

I say!! WELL DONE.. i just had my car broken into on thurs i seen them doing this but they got off.... so i got left with a window bill (£75) and my alloys hagin off//

i just carnt stop thnkin how i would punish them if i would have caught em¬¬¬ well done hope the guy stuffers.

I guess youll be taking your keys to bed with you from now on? thats wat I do!

Theyre always in my pocket or upstairs with me! :D

Thievin c*nts, would agree with the reaction, definatly a good thing, are you going to believe the "my mate talked me into it" bollox!, hes prob been caught a few times and dont want u to report him.

190 BHP Willy 2

Sorry to hear bout your bad luck m8.

Ive been away for a little while, come back and its all doom and gloom.

I have done the self same thing mate. Saw someone breaking into my car, (last car xr3i) I beat the sh*t out of him. anyway my mate lives 3 doors up and heard all the commotion and come running out. To cut a long story he ended up tied to a tree up the woods, covered in water with a splash of petrol with us flicking matches at him. stinks as if its pure petrol. I can tell you, he actually sh*t himself. We untied him after and left him about 1 mile into the woods and about 3 miles from anywhere.

I have no time for thieving scum and dont anybody tell me I did wrong because I felt happy in myself for doing something about it rather than leaving to the police who actually seem to protect scum like him.

Ben good on you mate.

Wish i could have done that to the people who scooted off with my brothers girlfriends mini cooper off our drive. i woulda rammed their head through the wing mirror... never mind the paint coming off, id have taken the wing mirror off lol.

what woulda put the icing on the cake.. is why he would have been un concious.. id have put him in driving seat.. and putr seat belt on.. and closed door and alarmed it. untill police arrived.

obviously they had sense not to touch my williams when they took the mini. :devilish:

unlucky ben. sure it will get sorted. what goes around comes around.

Willy2

Im with Ben P all the way, sounds like you really hurt the little S**T, he wont do it again. I would have done the same, my theory is "When they mess with your Sh*t, you mess with them!" Sounds like you completely lost it and have never done so before.

Dont worry too much about it and I hope your GF is ok about the whole thing.

Raj:D

Only just seen the post Ben, sorry to hear that some little w**ker drove you to this. You sound much like myself in that violence is something you dont agree with. The only time I have ever lost it has been when my car got keyed (the little t**ser didnt know me, just being a c**t) and when someone has purposely endangered my life with their car. I feel for you because you feel terrible afterwards, but he should not have put you in that position. He could of had a knife (this is probably why your G/F was so freaked), you did the only thing you could in the heat of the moment.

The broken bones are a tad harsh maybe but if he hadnt of been f**king with your property his face would still be ok. Ive had my stuff stolen soo many times and not claimed because it puts up your insurance. Justice done this time. Well done.