ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Winter Chit-Chat

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
What are all these 'Misfits' stickers I keep seeing on s**t cars? Is it a car club or something?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Yes it's a new car club I follow them on Facebook half the members are 17yr olds with corsas and they've been in trouble with the police, anyone with one of those stickers gets pulled over [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Yes it's a new car club I follow them on Facebook half the members are 17yr olds with corsas and they've been in trouble with the police, anyone with one of those stickers gets pulled over [emoji23]

Ah right, must be a big group I've seen s**t loads of cars with them on. Most recently a standard Red 1.2 Clio with loads of other crap stickers on it.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I'll be going for tyres on sat, the cars to powerful keeps spinning

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Well that's what happens when you redline it up and down Selby Road every day :tongueout:

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Haha getting the most out of it before I purchase a coal burner

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
New front tyres ordered, hopefully I can have them fitted before Xmas! Going to replace my front shocks over Xmas/new year and maybe a oil change

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
@Steve_RS2250 How are your tyres in the wet cold weather? IIRC you've got the same as me and mine as s**t when pushing on, end up sliding around like anything!

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Perfectly fine mate, not had any issues, how old are yours though? Mine are only about 6 months old if that!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
A lot of time wasters so I'll just keep it for now try agin near summer maybe

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Lad. You actually decide on what you would have replaced it with?

RE timewasters, what kinds of offers were you getting? 1.2 Corsa plus £45 and a Mcflurry?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Lad. You actually decide on what you would have replaced it with?

RE timewasters, what kinds of offers were you getting? 1.2 Corsa plus £45 and a Mcflurry?

I had a lad wanting me to re mot it for him mot runs out end of May? And because he was 4 hours away he said would I take £2500 [emoji23] I'll keep it for that price until summer

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
You know what you need to do Sam, throw in some free earplugs 😂

Lol at MOT'ing 5 months before it needs doing!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
How much was it originally up for?

I've got it up at £2800 would probs take £2600 but I'm not in a rush so may keep it for a tad longer, get my use out of it seeing as I've spent abit! Gotta get it on the blyton track [emoji23]

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Still up for taking it round Blyton then? Totally fogot about that, think I'll take mine on this year as well, should be a laugh.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I do recall one of us saying that all of our cars better be on track at next years CSF! Mine should be alright as it is but I worry about the KUMHO Esta La Ditchfinder tyres I have on it now that @leeds2592 has been sliding all over on his..

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Want that the one that's now for selling up who said that? [emoji38]. I wouldn't worry about the boots, my ps3's have been behaving the same in the cold.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I've got rainsports there no better! They do say summer tyres [emoji38]defo gotta take it on track I may have to a silencer on the car tho I don't want telling off [emoji56]

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Bet that'll be at least 80% quieter, single exit too, it's all about being unique!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
No work, no chores, no more sleep. Last time I got up before 9 on a day off was for CSF! f**k going to bed at midnight again, it's far too early.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Well the old girl ticked onto 70k last night [emoji22]

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Ha tell me about it! May aswell just keep her [emoji23] might stick a low boost on plastic