ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yorkshire Spring Chit Chat

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Fabia VRS
Ouch, no wonder the government are looking at capping insurance for new drivers at £1200. No one should pay more than their car is worth, no matter what you found potentially hit.
I know, the prices are insane. Im personally not very clued up about how insurance all works and things like excess but the excess is going to be about £700 on my policy

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

0ss

ClioSport Club Member
I know, the prices are insane. Im personally not very clued up about how insurance all works and things like excess but the excess is going to be about £700 on my policy

700 lol. Now you've passed you really learn to drive, so here's my no 1 tip: DON'T CRASH!

EP3 Type R

Well...the higher your excess is should lower your insurance premium somewhat, downside being you pay more if you crash. So, don't crash.
I think I risked ridiculous excess when I started driving for cheaper insurance!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Fabia VRS
Well...the higher your excess is should lower your insurance premium somewhat, downside being you pay more if you crash. So, don't crash.
I think I risked ridiculous excess when I started driving for cheaper insurance!
Well looking at the quotes atm the compulsory is £500 for most policies then I'm adding £250 voluntary. That's the only way I can get it under about £1.5k

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182
5, I'm here now :smile:

I have breaker bars, no idea what a torque wrench is... is that Yorkshire for something or am I evidencing the fact I'm an idiot? I suspect idiot...
No comment ;)

Sorted now, bought a half decent cheap one that @Louis' told me about!

Louis

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats mate.
I was thinking the other day actually. I've only ever driven clios! Learnt to drive in a diesel one, first car a 1.2, and now a sport.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Fabia VRS
Congrats mate.
I was thinking the other day actually. I've only ever driven clios! Learnt to drive in a diesel one, first car a 1.2, and now a sport.
Cheers mate. I was thinking the opposite the other day; how many different cars ive driven. Firstly a 1.4 diesel fiesta, then my 1.2 turd, my mates 1.2 ecoboost fiesta, an 07 fiesta, an 08 vw polo and finally a 16 plate suzuki swift.

The best one is my Turd by far :tongueclosed:

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Fabia VRS
Had a plan to sort the front garden out today. Of course it's bloody red hot today and I'm sweating like a mother fucker. Roll on winter
You must be mad! Or Barnsley must be like the caribbean.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Fabia VRS
Yeah its warm in Leeds but not as @OssPoop described it!
We've just been out walking for a couple hours and to watch the planes come in to land at Leeds/Bradford Airport, how boring are we?!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Fabia VRS
Did a quote for a Fabia VRS just out of curiosity from another thread and its cheaper! WTF!!