ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire/midlands Meet - Castleford Xscape - 23/01/10

340i
It's the road with one stop shop at the top ;)

I'll think of somewhere to meet, local dogging spot suggestions DMS?! haha

340i
what about wyvern/pride park? 5 miles down a52 then ur on m1?

That's 20miles in the wrong direction for me ;) just off jct28 is the best meet
point for the majority of people... Infact suggestions are welcome for meeting points near jct28

how about Tibshelf services, between jct28 - jct29 ?!

Clio 1.4s
It's the road with one stop shop at the top ;)

I'll think of somewhere to meet, local dogging spot suggestions DMS?! haha
I no where it is now lol drove past your house about an hour ago! Haha how clean is your car by the way! :p so u don't mind me meetin u at urn then? :D

182 S
Tibshelf works for me. Adam, i'll meet you at pride park if you want? Better than me just turning up in a battered Megane!

If ur from notts way then no point in us going down to the wyvern to come back on ourselfs to m1. I live 2 mins away from junction 25 in breaston. What about u?

White Evo V
Where is everyone meeting then and at what time! I just cant be arsed reading through the whole thread to find out! Someone enlighten me!

Bus w**ker
1pm onwards at Xscape Castleford. Where specifically I've no idea. I'd say try the overflow I posted sat pictures of earlier in the thread and if we can't get in there try this carpark around the back of the trainstation that someone suggested. :S

White Evo V
1pm onwards at Xscape Castleford. Where specifically I've no idea. I'd say try the overflow I posted sat pictures of earlier in the thread and if we can't get in there try this carpark around the back of the trainstation that someone suggested. :S

I know both car parks. The one round the back of the train station will be better as photos will be alot easier as it will be quieter! Yeah the chavs do go there on sunday nights but who cares - we arnt there sunday night!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
All information is in the first post :)

Dunno where we will park or whatever, but feel free to take my number and drop me a text or ring me if you can't find us...

Shouldn't be too hard, just listen for a bunch of loud exhausts :cool:

182 & Porsche 986
I'm coming as long as my car is working, will just meet there as its not too far from my house :) maybe best in the overflow near trainstation as the big carpark does get really full.

If ur from notts way then no point in us going down to the wyvern to come back on ourselfs to m1. I live 2 mins away from junction 25 in breaston. What about u?

I'm in Stapleford so not far from you at all. Meet at Junction 25? in the hotel car park? Sandiacre side or Long Eaton side, doesn't bother me

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Seriously guys I'm really confused (doesn't take much), where are we meeting for the convoy up? I will be coming a fair way up the M1 before I meet you guys so I really need specifics... there's no rush but i need some idea. Im happy to PM someone my mobile number so I can call you to find out where you are on the day!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Everyone coming from down south meet up at:
TIBSHELF Service Station.
Its located after derby/before chesterfield IIRC.

If you are past that point then just make your own way there/join the convoy en route (get someones number)

If anyone gets lost ring or text me on 07731320607 :)o)

Is that ok with everyone? Thought that I would try and help since people are getting confused...

Looks like its going to be a rather large one too.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
^^ Sorted, thats suits me. Meeting there 11.30 - 12 ish ? If we need to be at the meet by 1

Bus w**ker
hope you're all friendly :D
PMSL... ;)

Everyone coming from down south meet up at: TIBSHELF Service Station.
f**king inbred Yorks**te. I'm not a Southerner! :rasp:

I'll decide on the morning if I'm going to meet up before hand or not, convoy speeds and my clutch/gearbox worries me. So I might just lone wolf it and take a slow, noisey and vibrating drive up.
^^ Sorted, thats suits me. Meeting there 11.30 - 12 ish ? If we need to be at the meet by 1
Set off for 12 and even taking it steady you'll be there for 1 unless you hit traffic.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
:eek: you havnt got rid have you? I'm meeting at grays so meet me us there?

Mini Clubman
nah i aint got a new one yet. got a hire car comming from work and then im getting a company motor. im selling it and getting a ph1 beast think

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ow :( i love you're 182!

ph1's i do have a slight soft spot for though!

182 Trophy
what you doing then now symon? still meeting me at woodall?, pretty sure we'll be able to join the m1 just as everyone else is passing ;), and i'm in the cup so i'll catch up easy iirc.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
If Tibshelf Service Station is before Woodall services (which i think it is) then we can just pull in on the way past and meet you guys there?

Bus w**ker
what you doing then now symon? still meeting me at woodall?, pretty sure we'll be able to join the m1 just as everyone else is passing ;), and i'm in the cup so i'll catch up easy iirc.
Was going to drop you a text and see what you wanted to do, can always meet at Woodall at 12:30 and then I'll get one of the gayz to one bell me as they're coming past and we can jump out and catch up/overtake :cool:.
If Tibshelf Service Station is before Woodall services (which i think it is) then we can just pull in on the way past and meet you guys there?
Tibshelf is between 28 and 29 and Woodall 30 and 31 IIRC.