ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire ClioSport Saturday Convoy

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just to make it neater than the other thread I'll put this up here.

Just one meeting place then meet the East Midlands lot, still not sure if I am going but at least this will be a place to see if others are going to be on the convoy :)

So everyone can meet at woodall, thats near Sheffield, just after meadowhall iirc. Then leave at about 8:10 to get to leicester forest east services for 9:10 and meet up with the East Midlands lot.

Woodall Service - JCT 30-31 (M1) - 8:30

1)
2)
3)

Last edited:
  www.renparts.co.uk
We'll have to set of early to get set up in time for the opening, everyone should come say hello at our stand since we didn't make the KK meet! :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Have updated the time so we now set off at 8:30 instead of 8:00.

This is so we don't get there too early and so we can get more time in bed :rasp:

I cant really do that at J28 as there isnt a bridge over the M1 (I was at 27 last time - bringing the missus along, so picking her up on the way which is closer to 28).

Ill just join up around that time and then take it nice and slowly ;) /drivelikeagranddad

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Getting mine serviced on Friday so might come along I think and just get tickets on the day :) service going to plan that is!

AUDI A5 s-sline
I'm all sorted, may have to see you guys there, I've checked and It will add another hour onto my journey each way if I come on the convoy!:(. Gutted! :(