ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Big Breakfast Meet, Malton 31/03/13

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I know it's a couple of months off but thought I'd get a thread started.

Was a really good in October and some awesome motors on show.

Convoy anyone?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'll likely attend this as I am home that weekend. Be good to get a few from CS going.

RS200 & PH2 172
I'll be off and think we are doing same as last year 197/200.net and Yorkshire Renaultsport all meeting at Little Chef on A64, so if want to do a big renault convoy in I will post details up as we find out about them :)

RS200 & PH2 172
Ah poop.... Am away this weekend... May have to bring the nephew with me, sensible driving and a baby seat in car is not a good look lol

RS200 & PH2 172
There is 14 renaultsports meeting so far at A64 Little Chef - LS24 8EG

As was mentioned it was quite busy last year so if anyone fancies meeting maybe Colton and then convoying from there via the Little Chef, if its too busy then we just make our own way in, if not then join on and go the scenic way into Malton and show a nice big Renaultsport presence :)

Who's up for it?

Changes to often
lol last time i went to meet them all at the little chef they set off early :race:

Passat
I might join you at Little Chef if that's ok guys. The last time I was there I was about 10 years old and I was sick everywhere. There's a good chance they're still after me, so ill be the one circling the perimeter of the car park.

RB Clio 182
There is 14 renaultsports meeting so far at A64 Little Chef - LS24 8EG

As was mentioned it was quite busy last year so if anyone fancies meeting maybe Colton and then convoying from there via the Little Chef, if its too busy then we just make our own way in, if not then join on and go the scenic way into Malton and show a nice big Renaultsport presence :)

Who's up for it?

Im up for this mate, what time you all meeting at little chef?

FF Black 182
Bump - a week today.

Hopefully it warms up a little...
Its bloody freezing over here in malton. Wrap up warm on sunday guys.
Not looking good on me going in the clio. The head has only been sent off today. After the cambelt snapped.........:cry:

RB Clio 182
Its bloody freezing over here in malton. Wrap up warm on sunday guys.
Not looking good on me going in the clio. The head has only been sent off today. After the cambelt snapped.........:cry:

Is there alot of snow around?

I hope it clears up for the weekend.