ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yokohama UK Contact Number (AD08R)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm trying to get some accurate info on when the new AD08R tyres will arrive in the UK but with limited success so far. Does anyone have any contacts at Yokohama UK?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
They share the same tread pattern but use a different compound, and the AD08R is the replacement for the outgoing AD08, is what I've been led to believe.

Audi A5
Oh I see, so basically they've made them a bit softer and they've added an R to the end of the name.

Audi A5
Yeah that seemed like a good deal to me to, I guess you get away with not paying postage. Usually about £300 a set.

R26-Rs
Agreed but these serve as a very good in between tyre if you haven't got the money for two sets of wheels!

no need for 2 sets of wheels. I now use a set of PS Cups for summers tyres the backs last for ages the fronts depending on track day's 5-6k