ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yokohama Parada Spec-2 OR Toyo Proxes T1-R's?

just fitted two new paradas to the front today and b roaded it home and motorwayed it too. both dry and wet

alot more grip than i remember, even in the wet, however they are not as good as the michelin in the wet i had on the front for a short while

dry... effortless

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Once I've destroyed the Toyo's at Bedford, I'm going to try and get hold of RS2's for the summer, F1's for winter.

^ i was unable to get hold of RS2's in 15". Had to settle for toyo's as apparently they don't make them in 15" anymore! That's according to a source at hankook motorsport.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
^ i was unable to get hold of RS2's in 15". Had to settle for toyo's as apparently they don't make them in 15" anymore! That's according to a source at hankook motorsport.
Hmmmmm, I'll have to get some 16's then:dapprove:

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
To sum it up for me

Parada suck ass big time,

Plus points

1. Cheap
2. V.good grip in the dry (dry not hot)
3. Look Good

Bad points

1. Soft sidewalls
2. They will melt on a hot day/track
3. Painfull in the wet
4. Deadly in that "just a light shower weather"
5 Last about 8k
6. Super tyre pressure sensitive

They nearly killed me at the ring' and a donninton then one of them melted off on the A49

The previous owner of my clio got 15k normal driving out of a set of 4 paradas that were rotated to even wear out.

clio 172/Fabia vRS
I had the f1's on the front for a while, moved them to the back and got the t1r. Have to admit i like the toyo a lot more. They also feel good on my friends scooby. They won't last forever, but they're good.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ill be going back to eagle F1s when im due tyres, i needed tyres ASAP for a last minute road trip and got 2 ContiSport Contacts on the front (standard fitment 172 tyres i beleive) and they nearly f**king killed me today!

1 Series Coupe
I've just chucked my 2 Eagle F1's that were on the front for 2 Michelin PE2's - like he rear.

Eagles had done 6k and the side walls were fooked! Could be something to do with the previous owner though.