ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yokohama A520's - back from the dead???? Any knowlege?

Clio 182 Cup
Hi all,

Having returned to the Cliosport forum after buying another 182 Cup (this time in French Blue!) I realised it needs 4 new boots. Just checked out Camskill and they are selling Yoko's A520 in 205x45x16.

I remember these from years back, I recall them being pretty good on my 205gti - just wondered if they had just been re-released again, if so im quite tempted to go a bit "old skool" :eek: with my tyres this time, rather than the usual PE2's etc. Just concerned they may be old stock, in which case it would be very (years) old stock!

Does anyone have any knowledge??

Any thoughts welcome as ill likely be buying some in the next day or two.

Thanks in advance :D

Andy

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
The supplier is listing as 7 in stock. They are still used on Smart Brabus models. But just hard to get old of, very rare we see any stock of them which is why you'll be shocked at seeing them available to buy.