ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yoko pradas

2000 clio 172
hey has anyone had the yokohama pradas yet i have recently got some and they are absolutley great just wondering other thoughts

?
Yeh ive had them for about 1/2 months, got them with my new alloys. There great! Grip in the dry is unreal and there still alright in the wet, you just shouldnt get too carried away!

Then again, i did come from budgets so im bound to find them a huge improvement

got them on the megane, brilliant in the dry, grip is really good coming from contis, they are 'lively' in the wet, dont really trust them but thenagain i dont trust any tyre in the wet.

im happy with em :D

Chocolate Bar™
had some a while ago and got another set put on last week, awesome tyres, so much better than the f1s i had on previously. look the nuts also

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
shocking in the wet IMO

but a great tyre for the dry.

been to the ring on them on the cold track - one way ticket to death

Focus RS Mk1
how do they rate over the toyo proxy t1rs?

thats what ive got at the moment. pretty common to be honest so most will knwo what they are like.

do a lot of dual carridge way miles so needs to be fairly hardish compound. are the yoko's softer than the toyo?

a thirsty one
didnt some people on here report that last summer they were ripping chunks of them on spirited country drives after about 3k? i have always liked the look of them and will be considering them come renewal.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
didnt some people on here report that last summer they were ripping chunks of them on spirited country drives after about 3k? i have always liked the look of them and will be considering them come renewal.

i trashed the f**k out of them at donny, ring and the nurburg GP track. no chunks came off but the side walls were fucked LOL

i was running 2.5 degree of neg too! :eek:

but it was a cold track, so maybe summer will be a different tale! i still stand by the fact that they are a shocker in the wet!

^ agreed i turned for a roundabout in the wet and and the car just went straight on. in the dry tho like i said they are right up there

172 Race Car
got a set for track use. Ive only used them on the south west airfield day and to be honest i thought they were awsome. It was wet and muddy and they gripped much much better than my old f1's did. look forward to the dry with them