ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yet another newbie! sort of...

clio cup 197, GTR
Good afternoon Guys just became a member today, although some say Ive been a member for a while.....
My interest is purely for building a capable track car and have acquired a few base cars ready for conversion.
I have a couple of track ready 172 cups a 182 cup, 2 x 182 sports and a V6 rep turbo which is quite exciting!
I also have a 2009 197 Cup which I am just about to fit coil overs, roll bar seats etc...
I am in the motor trade, based at Retford Nottinghamshire and we keep getting offered Clios (12 at the moment!) but we keep all the Sports!
I have recently set up an instagram page Clio197cup (where's the hashtag on a MAC?? )
I am searching through all you great posts for shortcut to information I will need for converting cars to track.
I have got both my Sons and my other half into driving Clios on track and a couple of mates too - so dont think I am being greedy with all these cars - the whole family are involved!
We are at Donington testing with RMA on 1st November and Donington again Saturday 12th November with Bookatrack
other cars currently are varied - Peugeot 206 GTi van, Alfa Romeo 2.0 GTV Beetle Turbo, MX5 Nissan GTR
I will post a few pics shortly!
Make yourself known ! Regards Nige

clio cup 197, GTR
IMG_2177.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2655.JPG

Clio 182 - RB
Seems everyone knows that V6 rep.. Some lad in my area use to own it, in Macclesfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Famous? under previous ownership maybe? What do you know? Come on spill the gossip?
Are you wanting more pics of GTR?
Cheers Nige

Nothing major mate, think the link was shared around a lot when it was being sold and stuff.

Yeah, love GTR's.