ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another "I've just got a ph1" thread

Bus w**ker
Well I was feeling left out and as I've just fixed my camera and given the car a bath here she is. Exhaust and rear bumper will be gone in the next month.

20090222_Sy_172-008.jpg

20090222_Sy_172-001.jpg

20090222_Sy_172-002.jpg

20090222_Sy_172-003.jpg

20090222_Sy_172-004.jpg

20090222_Sy_172-005.jpg

I was feeling arty lol. Anyway plans include most of the usual sheepesk things so I won't bore you with them.

Thanks for looking. :)

Sy

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Sweet.

Exhaust makes me feel sick.. (i know what it will sound like) lol

But looks TIDY!

320d
Realy nice car that mate, like it a lot, would love to find one in that condition in 6 months time.

Bus w**ker
Sweet.

Exhaust makes me feel sick.. (i know what it will sound like) lol

But looks TIDY!

Thanks everyone. :)

lol seriously it's LOUD and not for me, so K-Tec stealth will be ordered and fitted as soon as I've been paid.

And just to let you understand what I mean by loud...

[youtube]qo52JnffSvM[/youtube]

I can see why now! ;)

lol told you I needed a replacement! ;)

Realy nice car that mate, like it a lot, would love to find one in that condition in 6 months time.

I've been on the look out since November to find one, plenty about so you don't need to rush into buying the first one you see.

Paintwork looks mint! Can see a nice bit of flake on the last shot

It's got a couple of car parking dints in the n/s but I'll get them removed when I can find someone with a good enough rep, if needs be I'll go back up north and use the one that the NW lot used.

Apart from the exhaust and a couple of dints I can't fault the car, got a stack of receipts and it looks like it's been well maintained.

looks nice, where abouts in notts are you?

Just past Kimberley mate. What about you?

Lovely, exhaust doesn't sound so bad in real life IMO

Meh.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Nice car, i might be interested in your bumper.
Want a cut out exhaust on my car but dont want to hack into the bumper

Bus w**ker
Nice car, i might be interested in your bumper.
Want a cut out exhaust on my car but dont want to hack into the bumper
Cheers. :)

Once I've got the stealth fitted and swapped the bumpers over I'll be putting both up for sale. So I'll drop you a PM before hand mate.

Should be in the next month, as long as I've not forgot something else I need to buy first that is lol.

Cheers,

Sy