ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another ipad question - photo stream

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to make another thread but how do I get all the pictures on my ipad from my phone I have it enabled it in settings etc but I cant workout how to get them all across. Only ones I take since the settings have been changed automatically go onto my ipad all the other old ones wont?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yup that's just how it is. I have over 1100 in my camera roll on the phone and only 900 on my photostream. It's retarded.

Just back up to your computer often and it'll save the camera roll. Photostream is backing up to the cloud.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh okay sadly I only have the ipad and iphone, my laptops broke.

Cheers for clearing it up, that sucks but I can manage without would've just been nice to have them all on my ipad as well.

It only works for photos taken after it was enabled.

Also it's not really intended to store all your photos. That's what syncing is for.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Gally, just FYI I'm sure photo stream will only hole 1000 photos so your probably nearing the limit soon

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't really matter Jaff as I want all backed up through itunes so I still connect to the laptop.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It only works for photos taken after it was enabled.

Yeah I noticed that now lol.

I have 1000's of photos all stuck on my laptop which doesn't work at some point if possible I need to get them all off that and onto a PC when I get one.