ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yesterday's Efforts on the Flamer

A Flamin' Red one
Continuing the theme, I sprayed up a set of wing mirror covers and the engine cover. I also gave the CAF trumpet a lick of paint and started on the engine cover bolts but rain stopped play.

Personally, I love the look that the wing mirrors give. The engine cover will need to be redone but you get the idea.

I've chucked a couple of other recent photographs in for good measure.

FK Coilovers are going on in just over a week...

DSC00747.gif

DSC01039.gif

DSC01031.gif

DSC00751.gif

DSC00749.gif

DSC01040.gif

DSC01036.gif

DSC01032.gif

DSC01037.gif

DSC01030.gif

A Flamin' Red one
Thanks for the comments chaps.

The Simota Carbon Aero is a beast to be honest. It really does turn heads.

I fcking love this car. Love what you have done!

ps. What do you use to clean the engine and the plastic bits??

Engine bay is cleaned with a bristle brush thingy, fairy liquid and some elbow grease! White spirit is also good on things like the induction elbow.

A Flamin' Red one
I used a simple gloss black spray can from Halfords. Anything will do to be honest so long as it has a high temperature threshold.

Porsche Boxster987S
one of my fave cars on here mate. looks fantastic! how did you go about painting the engine cover?? pm me;)

A Flamin' Red one
love it mate, only thing I dont like is the silicon hose, I think a black one would look better ;)

I know what you mean...

Oddly, I think it may look better with a battery cover but I just cant decide on one I like.

I'm also not prepared to spend the money on a new one. Terribly overpriced really!

black ph2 172
what colour are the wheels and badges mate and where did you get it from, spaying my wheels next month hopefully. cheers:D

A Flamin' Red one
Gaz - The wheels are powdercoated gloss black.

Badges and bullets and wing mirror covers are a Halfords gloss black, out of a can.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Painted badges? Have you been living under a rock? It's been going on for a while.

Man, I don't even lift my bonnet when I clean my car :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Genuinely awesome! Cracking looking flamer.
Would love to hear that filter beast!

koi

Audi S1
Painted badges? Have you been living under a rock? It's been going on for a while.

Man, I don't even lift my bonnet when I clean my car :eek:

Yeah know about the badges but wing mirrors is a new one

It's nice and cosy under my rock!