ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yes Or No for a Range Rover on ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182 FF
I feel that it has came to a time that im wanting a Range Rover Vogue or a Range sport I saw these two on ebay but the price has made me interested but I feel there is something not right about this jeep what do you guys think? these are the two that I saw
im willing to part up to 25k cash if i have to.

Item number: 140152177451

Item number: 170144097926 this is the range sport one

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this one

Deffo a scam, money launding in fact. The seller has no feedback at all & wants people to email beforehand. The pics will be of someone elses car (either another ebay ad or off of pistonheads) as he won't have anything to sell.

The other one as above (except for the bidding & email part)
No one would sell an 06 reg range for 11k.

DO NOT BID ON THESE CARS !!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182 FF
this one

Deffo a scam, money launding in fact. The seller has no feedback at all & wants people to email beforehand. The pics will be of someone elses car (either another ebay ad or off of pistonheads) as he won't have anything to sell.

cheers thats what im thinking no way can these jeeps go at these prices when they are quite new but if it's legit then whoever buys it will def be getting a bargin

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The seller doesn't have the car at all.
If you do a scout around on ebay & pistonheads you'll probably find the real ad's for the cars.

These 'bargain cars' aren't new at all, ebay has become a breeding ground for this sort of thing.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this one

2nd pic on the 2nd link. SCAM!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182 FF
I've always had fast cars and drop tops but I jus fancy something different thats all I know if I get a jeep I will always be able to borrow my mates tt's rs4's etc etc. because I know they will want to borrow my jeep