ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yes it's a Beetle and No I Wont Cut Your Hair ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ah back when people were funny! Remember that!

Well the last time I put a fairly funny but slightly offensive post up you reported it and got me an infraction so it's because of touchy people that have no sense of humour that the forum isn't as funny no more probably.

It's probably not even been accepted for Players. Just another little story.

8591286437_0d7b8c027f_z.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
They want you on a Meguiars show stand after just seeing a picture?

No doubt it's a swirly piece of s**t so they'll just turn you away.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Well there going to have a shock when you turn up in a car the looks nothing like the picture you probably sent them haha!

Besides it looked pretty crap in the OP to me anyway this players thing cant be anything special to pick that car that's for sure.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just post the unedited photo fella, you're just making it worse for yourself dragging this on.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
lol they are doing a before Meguiars and after Meguiars comparison. They have a mint one for the after and then they have Charlie's.......

AK

M240i
Well the last time I put a fairly funny but slightly offensive post up you reported it and got me an infraction so it's because of touchy people that have no sense of humour that the forum isn't as funny no more probably.

LOL! What post?

This reminds me of Medici999 and his bathmate schlong pump.

Points make prizes.

In fairness to OP he does have 2 months + to get it ready for the show. Obviously he won't get the front as low as the photoshop unless he uses bags or wants to just drive in a straight line.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
f**k it, I'm going to do a serious 'chop of mine and see if I can get it at the show.

They're obviously thick as s**t.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah my meme thread went on for quite some time and then it was randomly removed. Think that was thread #408 of mine that was deleted/closed. Good times.

Wasn't too fussed though. Asked where it had gone and was told CS isn't 4Chan, apparently.

Turbos.
I wouldn't mess with Charlie too much guys, his dad is Vinnie Jones.

I was just going to reply to this thread saying i loved the car. Then curiosity got the better for me as i saw it was at 10+ pages... bye bye the last 20 mins!

Yeah my meme thread went on for quite some time and then it was randomly removed. Think that was thread #408 of mine that was deleted/closed. Good times.

Wasn't too fussed though. Asked where it had gone and was told CS isn't 4Chan, apparently.

4Chan's the s**t though, Meme's can express my feeling towards others in a kind/humorous way but still say "go f**k yourself" in my head.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yep I think I hit a nerve with him in previous threads so he saw the opportunity to report me. Bit pathetic really.

Either that or he literally has no sense of humour.

Roflolriopzgrz! Who the hell are you?

Can you find my post below it or similar and tell me how you know I reported it? A screenshot or quote from admin will be fine.

I have no idea who you even are so i'm not sure where the previous thread part came from.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Roflolriopzgrz! Who the hell are you?

Can you find my post below it or similar and tell me how you know I reported it? A screenshot or quote from admin will be fine.

I have no idea who you even are so i'm not sure where the previous thread part came from.

I'm your worst nightmare mate lols.

You did report me so no need to tell porkies I think we have a big enough porkie pie teller in this thread already.

I'd rather not start quoting admin on here tbh as it will just cause me to piss them off. You know you did it I know you did it you can pretend you didn't all you like I really don't care I'm not even bothered about it, its only the 1 infraction point. No need to get all agitated because I made you look silly for a minute.

Fpmsl at Lukes meme though!! That is brilliant.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Again either back up what you're saying after bringing my name into this thread or retract your statement. Don't start accusing me of something with zero evidence to back it up.

Unless you're lying like our resident KlioKid?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! 2 points well done! ;)

No one wants to discuss moderating, we're discussing me reporting a post, I don't give a s**t whether I did, maybe it heavily offended my hair. The fact is he can't prove that I did. If he does then i'll happilly admit I don't give a f**k.

Until then i'll assume he's assuming it was me and spreading rumour and speculation.

/Lowlz

Status
Not open for further replies.