ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yeovil Mini meet - Thursday 30th August - 7:30pm

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
There is another exeter one soon lads, sadly with the SW being so big its not possible for every meet to be convenient for the whole region.

Hence this just being a little local mini meet.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
We all coming in daily hacks?

I will be as the RS2'd one and the Turbo one will be loaded up with wheels and tools etc for bedford the next day.

But one of my daily hacks is a 172, so its slightly on topic if we bring that one I guess, lol

Shifty will no doubt be in his gorgeous 182 cup, he loves showing it off, lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
We'll have that one at the exeter meet I expect mate if you want to take it for a spin.

It LOVES to rev :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
PS

Les has done a nice job of tidying up the bay now too, here is a piccy if you havent seen it lately:

5ec7a29c.jpg

PB Clio 172
There is another exeter one soon lads, sadly with the SW being so big its not possible for every meet to be convenient for the whole region.

Hence this just being a little local mini meet.

yeah tell me about it this sums up the whole of the SW really, we are miles apart but somehow Bristol and Plymouth and as far as Cornwall still get called the same things- South West! :S

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
yeah tell me about it this sums up the whole of the SW really, we are miles apart but somehow Bristol and Plymouth and as far as Cornwall still get called the same things- South West! :S

But if they split the region up any smaller, we'd never get the big meets at all.

TBH I think Exeter is pretty accessible to most people, so if we do the once a month meet there it should allow most people to attend :) and then there can be smaller meets local to people in the mean time.

PB Clio 172
yeah Exeter seems to be better for us its not ideal but what can we do!

meeting halfway is good for us all. Means we can have a lil drive too. Last week was the perfect meet really enjoyed the Exmouth seafront drive and chat, not been there before was a lovely place and a great meal.

Once a month seems cool too will do my best for these. Only reason I wrote on here about not coming is I got a PM from Marine mackie guy about a 'mini meet' 101 miles away ! LOL :rasp:

182 Cup
I will be as the RS2'd one and the Turbo one will be loaded up with wheels and tools etc for bedford the next day.

But one of my daily hacks is a 172, so its slightly on topic if we bring that one I guess, lol

Shifty will no doubt be in his gorgeous 182 cup, he loves showing it off, lol

LOL! Yeah I'll be driving the inferno.......or I could bring the uncomfortable, slow, no stereo'd hillclimb Saxo!!!! Had to drive it to work today, which sucked.

Once a month seems cool too will do my best for these. Only reason I wrote on here about not coming is I got a PM from Marine mackie guy about a 'mini meet' 101 miles away ! LOL :rasp:[/QUOTE]

Would be rude not to invite every one, sorry if its too far for everyone, just thought i would let everyone know its on

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Clutch has just gone on the ultra reliable 106, hopefully mate will have it repaired in time for me!