ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellowness update

Titanium Clio 182
Morning all.
Had to get my front diamond repainted this week after it took a boulder hit right between the eyes. Decided to have the wheel diamonds done to match.

And....thanks to the remarkable talents of Ady182 (big thanks again) replaced the Renault and Sport badges with stickery yellowness.
And an addition. Thanks also to Mike from Rentech for allowing reproduction of his trademark logo in yellow.

Rear diamond and Clio badge are in for paint too now. Should be here within a week.
Some will (possibly) like. Cheers.
Some may not. Ah well....
Any way, pics to peruse.
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Without the Rentech sticker for me and the clio yellow will look good then

I like the yellowy goodness :)

Although, id get rid of the Renault Sport sticker tbh! It doesnt stand out enough on the silver (if you get what I mean). Id just have the diamonds done yellow all round, and leave the "Renault Sport" and "Clio" as standard.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Like it all bar the rear badges. Just doesn't quite go but can see why you gave it a go.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I've never been keen on the crazy colourness.

I think id prefer it with just the diamonds on the wheels yellow.

B

bigrich690

echooooo, dont like the renault and sport in yellow, but the diamonds on wheels and front look good and i can imagine when the back one is done that will look good too oh and the 2.0 16v bullets looks top notch too ;)

RB 182
Thanks for this! Been considering the diamonds yellow and the bullets like yours on my 'berg for ages now.....I think i've been convinced! Love it!