ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow V6 walsall

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Ph2 going down the wolverhampton road about 9.10am today.
Didnt look like it was LY though although this could just be down to the dull weather

Clio V6
That will be Simon, he's had it resprayed LY but it's going back for the reasons you've described. Was LY originally but some c**t keyed it at a Pistonheads meet.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
That will be Simon, he's had it resprayed LY but it's going back for the reasons you've described. Was LY originally but some c**t keyed it at a Pistonheads meet.

What a shame, wouldnt expect that kind of behaviour at a car meet even more so a pistonheads one

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
It was done at Malton. Yes it is the wrong colour but at least its more unique atm (unfortunately when i picked the car up i had more serious things going on). Is going away for the winter after the national v6 meet, and coming back next year sporting the correct shade of yellow, kw suspension, private plate and hopefully full decat if i can fit it in the next couple of weeks. Also having interior colour coded, grills and side pods painted. Was just dropping the 200t for warranty work.

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
The new one seems to have the same tendency (works 100%), which is a shame but just glad the speaker now works, which annoyed me more then the selector.