ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow V6 255

dk

911 GTS Cab
wow my favourite colour although how can i trust them when they can't even get the colour right!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Yeah, i think its the best colour V6 + i like the rarity factor!!!
reminds me of the phoenix yellow M3

yellow182jon said:
i have yellow 182 and am goin to buy yellow v6 next may time

cant wait

You my friend, will be very lucky if you manage to own a yellow 182 and then a yellow V6. I would envy you ;)

Liquid Yellow for the V6 is certainly the best colour, acid yellow is not particularly nice at all, probably my least favourite of the V6 colours

NEED V6!
i thought i would be different getting liquid yellow 182 and it payed off cuz colour looks fab and great performance

and after viewing a liquid yellow v6 me goota have 1, wont be as quick as evos or subaru sti but will i be bothered,NOT AT ALL!!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yellow182jon said:
i thought i would be different getting liquid yellow 182 and it payed off cuz colour looks fab and great performance

and after viewing a liquid yellow v6 me goota have 1, wont be as quick as evos or subaru sti but will i be bothered,NOT AT ALL!!!

you'll be VERY, VERY lucky to get hold of a liquid yellow one.

Lionel Richie
yellow182jon said:

they are above 90mph!!!

Golf R
this is for sale just 2 minutes from where i live. must admit the pictures don't do the car justice as it looks really nice in the flesh. the guy that owns the garage is running it (it's his personal plate on it). Ex Renault car so has a few options on it

You have more chance of owning a liquid yellow V6 than an acid yellow, as there were only 8 made in acid yellow compared to 20 in liquid (UK).

And you really have to see an acid yellow in the flesh to appreciate the colour - photos never do it justice :)

3 MPS, MX5
Chris_172 said:
Yeah, i think its the best colour V6 + i like the rarity factor!!!
reminds me of the phoenix yellow M3

My mom called mine baby poo when she first seen it...don't think I'll have another yellow car.:clown:

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• M3k.jpg
    M3k.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 60
Agree, you cant do any colour justice unless you see it in the flesh, many times I see pics and then see the real thing and it looks stunning.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Think there is 8 acid yellow V6's & 20 Liquid.
Did anyone see the grey one at the motorshow a couple of years ago, cant be many of them knockin about!!!!!

Ford Fiesta
which is the "dark blue" fred, any pics? anyone seen the oraney red one, i got a pic of that one.

Lionel Richie
ah right, what is she LOADED or something!!! (she'll wet her pants when she realises how much they cost to run!!! lol)