ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yellow fogs?

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
Personal preference mate.
Some love it, some hate it.
Depends on the look of your car really.
It does look pretty good on blue and black clio's.
Especially if you've got yellow badges or similar.
Its good in the aspect that it protects your fog lights, but then again you could just buy clear.

182 FF Arctic
cheers are you any good with photoshop?

IMG_0050.gif
">

Listerine & Poledo
You dont ecen have to take the lamps out if you're not confident, but it would make it a lot easier to have a good quality finish.

Mine could have been done better, but unless you're staring straight at them from a foot away, you dont notice

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
Mate I'd get lamin-x, more expensive but at least it's still temporary.
And the best way to do em is take em out of the bumper and heat the film around them to make it sit tight.

clio sport
did mine with the amber paint stuff lasted a few months then it goes abit s**t ,but only takes 15 mins to paint it on again

i used fly eye kits on mine.

I wouldn't recommend it as it chips silly easy and looks shat close up. Going to get laminex soon

Only photo I have of it rofl

f4f80db5.gif

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 265
  Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
Remove the bumper or not?

Yeah, bumper off, fog lights out.
Heat the lamin-x and pull over the fog light so it fits tight.
Any air bubbles can be pulled out but most will sort themselves out.
Helps if you've got a trusty sidekick to hold the fog light while you heat your lamin-x.

2004 Clio Dynamique
ive not bothered with this film stuff, but I bought the 3000k H.I.D's really bright and there yellowy green, look good!