ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow Ferrari 360 adz?

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Im sure it was Ads89 from here, was in the TVR T350 on an early morning blast with a few other TVRs this morning, I think you had a ferrari challenge on the rear of a trailer following behind..?

Assume you were off to Dunsfold.

Aaron

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Im sure it was Ads89 from here, was in the TVR T350 on an early morning blast with a few other TVRs this morning, I think you had a ferrari challenge on the rear of a trailer following behind..?

Assume you were off to Dunsfold.

Aaron

Ah that was us. (430 Spider not 360 :D)

Yeah we were on our way to Dunsfold for the Top Gear track day.

The car on the trailer was a Challenge Stradale

Amazing stuff today!!!! Managed to pass an F40 and a few others on the track :eek:

Raised god knows how many thousands of pounds for Childrens Trust

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Is that because the F40 had lost it and was on the grass?! ;)

Lol no that one span as I was putting pressure on him.

I also passed one of the other F40's down the back straight.

Didn't see you today Bri. Did you have a good day?

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Didn't see you there Brian and it was a very good day out shame about the weather, i got some pics will upload them some time tomorrow!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Didn't see you there Brian and it was a very good day out shame about the weather, i got some pics will upload them some time tomorrow!

Saw you parking-up when I was over at the Caterhams (well I saw a LY V6, I assumed it could only be Deb)

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Saw you parking-up when I was over at the Caterhams (well I saw a LY V6, I assumed it could only be Deb)

Most likely us then if it was about 1ish! But there was a few from V6 forum that turned up about 3ish aswell. Mark in his LY 55 plate with the large spoiler was there.

There was quite a few Renaultsports in the car park we drove past, i think it was nearly everyone of the range we see...

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
How many times do you reckon you went round Ad?

I dunno. Think I took about 15 people out, maybe more. Ran out of petrol and I was shattered and car's brakes was burning, or it was the tyres, not sure yet...until I send it for it's next service :D

Looking forward to seeing the film footage on F.gear.

Figure raised so far for "Childrens Trust" is a whopping £63k :eek:

We're all very proud of ourselves :approve:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You probably did more than 15 tbh, everytime I was watching you were going round (may have just been coincidence)
Was a busy day so it's good to know a decent chunk of money was raised.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
You probably did more than 15 tbh, everytime I was watching you were going round (may have just been coincidence)
Was a busy day so it's good to know a decent chunk of money was raised.

I'm shattered, still shattered! lol

I'd never make a good racing driver as i'd have to retire "unfit" after 20 laps lol

Loved every minute of it though. Think the next one is at Dunton, the Ford test track which is for Little Havens Hospice. Not sure, i'd have to check.

No overtaking on that one so not as much fun but just as worthy a cause. Very emotional taking those littl'uns out.

Very very very humbling. Seeing these little sick kids who are so brave but you know they are terminally ill. Very distressing and puts life into perception. Their parents are so lovely as they thank you for taking their kids out. Photo's and smiles etc. Very heart warming which no amount of money can buy.

I think that is a reason why we have so many of the boys getting involved (and of course a free track day!) lol