ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow 182 Bristol

Yaris Hybrid
Parked up on Poplar Road in North Common Saturday evening. I drive down that road every day on the way to work and haven't seen it before so I assume they were visiting someone as opposed to living there.

Yaris Hybrid
There was a kiddy I used to see going into that SJ Curtis repair place quite often with one of those? Was that someone else? Heard a rumour that his dad owned the place or something? I remember seeing that one a couple of years back.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
There was a kiddy I used to see going into that SJ Curtis repair place quite often with one of those? Was that someone else? Heard a rumour that his dad owned the place or something? I remember seeing that one a couple of years back.

You are right there was a MR Curtis had a yellow 182, and its now Sarahs

Yaris Hybrid
Madness, so it is the same car!? I thought it would be pretty rare for there to be two of them in the area! Bizarre that she was parked so near to where Mr Curtis Jr works.

impreza p1
there's 4 liquids in bristol i think, me, sarah, mark and some other kiddy with 17" kei racing wheels

Madness, so it is the same car!? I thought it would be pretty rare for there to be two of them in the area! Bizarre that she was parked so near to where Mr Curtis Jr works.

There are 4 of them locally, Lee has one, Sarah has one and Mark also has one, and superfastdan's mate has one with some aftermarket wheels on, bit common if you ask me ;)

Last edited:
  Yaris Hybrid
Yeah glad I didn't pay that daylight robbery amount for the (albeit lovely) paint job in the hope of it being rare!

Yaris Hybrid
Hey don't some of you work at SJ Cooks? I have a question. I am handing my car back to the broker in October but the MOT and service will be due just before I hand it back.

I therefore want it serviced and MOT'd before something goes wrong on it and costs me more money - I have no confidence in it! Can you get a car MOT'd 4 or 5 months before it is 3 years old?

impreza p1
it gets so much attention, lemonnobby1 will find out when he takes my car for a rag wednesday, just cruise about and watch people stare lol

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Hey don't some of you work at SJ Cooks? I have a question. I am handing my car back to the broker in October but the MOT and service will be due just before I hand it back.

I therefore want it serviced and MOT'd before something goes wrong on it and costs me more money - I have no confidence in it! Can you get a car MOT'd 4 or 5 months before it is 3 years old?

Yea i work at S.J cooks as a tech we say get it MOT'd a month before its 3 years old then hopefully its covered under warrenty.

lol done that before in a yellow one and you do get a lot of looks

Liquid Yellow 182
Wow what a co-incidence I should park it so near to where the previous owner lives!

And as for the colour becoming common :eek: :eek: :eek: No way!! I never see any of the others around in Bristol, used to see Mark every now again but haven't seen him for ages.

Maybe we should have a little Liquid Yellow mini meet!