ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yeecups Willams 3 & my MK2 Golf GTI 16v

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

no i wasnt at fcs mate. too far away for me, were up in edinburgh.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Ah...ok, looking good anyway fella...the monaco blue catches the sun really well! Golf looks clean too...

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

think ill be having words with my mate as well. there seems to be more pics of his car than mine!!! i know he took a lot more of mine but hasnt put them on. :cry:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

best pic of mine is the one from the front wing along the side of the car, shows of the shine nicely. zymol highly recommended tbh.

LY 200

That williams is gorgeous!

Really looks in showroom condition.....Is it or are the pictures doing it special favours?;)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 07 June 2005

That williams is gorgeous!

Really looks in showroom condition.....Is it or are the pictures doing it special favours?;)
i can confirm it is as mint as the pictures show. genuine 49000mls and has had a pampered life. cheers for the comments guys.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

yeah it is. not many left like this one around anymore, i was lucky to find it. is a great car.

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 08 June 2005

oh look a standard golf *rolls eyes*

Loony, how about you eat my ass ?

Standard? Full respray, full leather re-trim, 3 piece split rims, uprated brakes, adjustable suspension, custom bodywork, satnav, full electrics, magazine featured, all my own work, etc......

Quote: Originally posted by corsapower on 08 June 2005Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 08 June 2005oh look a standard golf *rolls eyes* <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Loony, how about you eat my ass ?<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">Standard? Full respray, full leather re-trim, 3 piece split rims, uprated brakes, adjustable suspension, custom bodywork, satnav, full electrics, magazine featured, all my own work, etc......

im afraid i dont like the taste of ass but if thats your kind of thing im sure there are plenty of takers that will jump at the chance. Sarcasm obviously is too subtle for you ;) or maybe you arent very bright. I list the mods in my thread then when the pics finally arrive you seem shocked that the only things changed are the ones i have listed, well duh ??!!! :confused:
Just returning the pleasantries. on a serious note never been a fan of mk2s if i was going to have a golf i think id go mk1 or mk5, although a freind of mine does have a mk2 with a massive list of mods including alot of one off bodywork all finished in fuschia and running a heavily modded g60 lump.

Loony, to be honest, im not the biggest fan of ass either.

Apologies, but i missed your list of mods on your thread. I assumed it was just a 182 on coilies, there seems to be alot of " look at my standard 172/182" threads recently that are dull, to say the least.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

why dont we all just look at my minted willy instead, it too has many mods and is the best clio ever made. imho of course.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 08 June 2005

why dont we all just look at my minted willy instead, it too has many mods and is the best clio ever made. imho of course.
hes right you know!:p

Fair enough, i know what you mean its all very exciting for the new owner to have their std 182 or 172 but like you say weve all seen a million of them all before.

Granted my car hasnt got a list of mods worthy of a magazine feature but its only 5 months old and its considerably more modded than most 182s on the site.

Tbh i wasnt even that bothered about posting pics of it, was prompted by people who know me keep asking to see the seats etc and as its (to my knowledge) the 1st on the site to be running coilovers everyone wanted to see them too.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

can we have some interior pics of the immaculate williams please. oh i forgot u didnt take any cause u r a muppet!!! those front seats dont look very supportive, are they armchairs?