ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yay, the PC Polisher arrived today

RS 200
Just picked it up from the ParceForce depot, got to sort out the plug on it now.

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

pc3.jpg

Chris

Remapped derv Golf
YEH!!!! Mine came today too!!! but I didn't get the lovely ginger cat with mine????

Dam fast those guys in the us of a!!!

Already done the plug. Now I just need the Meguiars #80 and 83

106 GTi
Nice one Chris. Hopefully you will get some good waether this weekend.

Cat wants a polishing by the looks of it!

glad you got it mate, bet you cant wait to do the car now, anyone else want one pm me and i can sort the codes for you etc

RS 200
Think I'll wait for the P21s to arrive before I use it, so will probably be next weekend.

Will sort out the plug tomorrow and check it works properly.

Sure was a quick delivary, all the way from California in 5 days, quite impressive seeing how long it can take Royal Mail to shift stuff around the UK.

And as for the cat, yeah, he's an inquisitive little bugger, appeared from nowhere, before I took the pictures he was half in the main shipping box with all those polystyrene packing bits in with his arse sticking out. Then decided it would be a good idea to get in to any other boxes that were around.

Chris

106 GTi
It's mad how quickly it arrives, like you say you can wait so much longer for stuff over here to turn up from UK companies.

Mint! Enjoy, you might have a bit of a problem with getting the P21s out of the tub onto the pad though?? the pc is the b*ll*cks for polish and liquid wax! :approve:

MK2 P1 1.4S
The cat approves = it's all goodness. What kinda of weight is the machine, and what size is it? Same kind of size as a grinder?

RS 200
jay said:
Mint! Enjoy, you might have a bit of a problem with getting the P21s out of the tub onto the pad though?? the pc is the b*ll*cks for polish and liquid wax! :approve:

The P21s wax arrived this morning and judging by the size of the pot it looks like getting it onto the pad is going to be the tricky bit.

How did you guys do it?

Just force the sonus pad into the pot and rub it around abit, or use the little pad in the pad to pick some out?

Chris

M140i/Orange 182
TELFORDS_LURK said:
The P21s wax arrived this morning and judging by the size of the pot it looks like getting it onto the pad is going to be the tricky bit.

How did you guys do it?

Just force the sonus pad into the pot and rub it around abit, or use the little pad in the pad to pick some out?

Chris

i did mine by hand today, its good stuff! pics up later :D

106 GTi
P21s is so easy to use, I never bother with it by PC, I use it by hand - wipe on and wipe of.

Try a panel first, I think you will find it quicker by hand.

4 inch spot pads are ideal for Paste waxes like Megs 16 as they fit in the tin.

yep as r-jay says.

Use P21s by hand with yellow megs applicator pad and 4 inch pads on paste wax.