ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yamaha R1

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
that R1 is a waste of time and dangerous with the turbo he could'nt use all the revs because the front wheel kept lifting, i prefered the SP1 made a better noise, and why do cars try to race bikes, i have only ever had one car give me a bit of compotition when i have been on my bike and that was a westfield with a fireblade engine in and that was fast

DUB mk2 golf gti!
hey its alot of speed for 15grand which prob what it cost! bike bout 3500! mint! the rest on bits?

E91 M Sport
that R1 is a waste of time and dangerous with the turbo he could'nt use all the revs because the front wheel kept lifting, i prefered the SP1 made a better noise, and why do cars try to race bikes, i have only ever had one car give me a bit of compotition when i have been on my bike and that was a westfield with a fireblade engine in and that was fast

You can bet I'd hand you your ass then :rasp: