ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yahoo problem

Clio 182 FF
For some reason Yahoo keeps signing me out, then when i go to any of my favourite websites i.e. Cliosport i hav eto put my username and password in again even though most of the day its fine.
I know about internet tools/privacy/cookies medium but that doesnt seem to be the problem.

Anybody having a similar problem?

Any help please would be great, thanks.

Clio 182 FF
I might not be understanding you, but get firefox.
I have yahoo broadband, my brother in law updated my laptop to visat service pack 2 thinking he was doing me a favour, ever since my laptop keeps signing out all teh time as soon as i close yahoo. I have compatability issues whilst viewing simple web pages.
so no im not using firefox. I cant see that helping but i will give it an install.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Firefox will help. You'll find it alot faster. In future make a habbit of never, ever, never ever ever ever installing or using any Yahoo/BT/Talktalk internet browsers. They are absolutely rubbish and use so much more resources than they need to!