ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yaaay!

CITROEN C2 VTS
well thats me all sorted for the FCS this year, tickets and hotel booked!! looking forward to flashing me new editions to the clio off!! will have to chop chop on getting them sorted now.. alloys done on monday, springs next month and whatever else tickles me fancy! lol! ;) will hopefully see some of you there :rasp: dont forget to say hi!

rs 200
well thats me all sorted for the FCS this year, tickets and hotel booked!! looking forward to flashing me new editions to the clio off!! will have to chop chop on getting them sorted now.. alloys done on monday, springs next month and whatever else tickles me fancy! lol! ;) will hopefully see some of you there :rasp: dont forget to say hi!

This is all I read.

Last edited:
  CITROEN C2 VTS
Thats all I read too. Which hotel have you booked? Group of us from another forum staying at the Hilton near Rockingham

rude rude lads!

staying at the holiday inn, tried to get in the hilton but was fully booked :( then tried the best western but that was £90!! sure i'll only be a few mile down the road. will you guys be out on the saturday night for a few? we probably will be, could meet for a few drinks??

rude rude lads!

staying at the holiday inn, tried to get in the hilton but was fully booked :( then tried the best western but that was £90!! sure i'll only be a few mile down the road. will you guys be out on the saturday night for a few? we probably will be, could meet for a few drinks??

Yeah we will be. We stayed in the Hilton last year too and it was a good night. Pub and night club next door and even the hotel was serving cheap drinks

CITROEN C2 VTS
Do you want half for the room or shall I just get a few beers in?

few beers will be fine!!! dont think the bf will appreciate another bloke in wa room! lol

daveski, last year we stayed at the best western, i was down at lloyds bar (i think thats what it is) on the saturday night, nearly missed my track session and was still half p1ssed on the track!! ha!

Couple of our members were properly wasted the next day. Best thing to do tbh because if you can sleep for a few hours the show seems so much more interesting. If you do come over to where the Hilton is come and say hello, we'll be a group with a couple of Clios, few old Meganes and potentially a Scenic :)

CITROEN C2 VTS
Couple of our members were properly wasted the next day. Best thing to do tbh because if you can sleep for a few hours the show seems so much more interesting. If you do come over to where the Hilton is come and say hello, we'll be a group with a couple of Clios, few old Meganes and potentially a Scenic :)

aye cool, we probably have a nosy over that way :)

and mace you can say that to him when ya see him! am sure he'll take it smoothly...... NOT! haha

CITROEN C2 VTS
correction! i am originally from the north west! Carlisle! im just an adopted north eastener!!! lol! yes i am sure you all are :dapprove:

CITROEN C2 VTS
a few times... if you have a spare room in a 1000 room mansion i still dont think id be safe! lol

Clio
1000 rooms, 1 room its always going to be the same result, I do like to do it in every room though so your choice.

CITROEN C2 VTS
pmsl!! every room! f00kin hell! best make it a house with a very small, tiny, box room!! lol

CITROEN C2 VTS
Hey Hun! You like to watch anyway. Whats wrong if I introduce Petes little pecker to Shig.

(I know she is northern, I'll jetwash her off first)

how bl00dy rude!!! think you lot are getting confused, us geordies/mackems arnt scousers! lol