ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas night out 2010!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
speaking of Watch batts.... sort it out.

and Adam was in bed before casualty. Seem to also recall Dolan Heid fucked off as well, aparently it was cause he wanted to research YET ANOTHER new car.

ST
speaking of Watch batts.... sort it out.

and Adam was in bed before casualty. Seem to also recall Dolan Heid fucked off as well, aparently it was cause he wanted to research YET ANOTHER new car.

Aye you'll get your batt's when you adjust your attitude Mitch.. x

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
listen arse cheek, iv been a good customer for years so just you get it sorted ya wee willy eater

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I Fecked off cause ur choice of boozer was like a sausage fest.....so ended up going to Bar November and The Tunnel.

And also because ur Ben Sherman shirt was lowering the tone....LOL!

:rasp:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I Fecked off cause ur choice of boozer was like a sausage fest.....so ended up going to Bar November and The Tunnel.

And also because ur Ben Sherman shirt was lowering the tone....LOL!

:rasp:

images?q=tbn:Rd3EXuqp4z6JFM:.jpg

you had your billy no mates t shirt on.
Plus no one likes you anyway boss hat heid

378bhp Leon Cupra R
LOL!.......like giving it out and canny take it.......least i don't look like my mummy has dragged me though TK-Maxx when i go on a nite out ya f*nny.

ST
Oh ffs!!

Batt's will be along to you tomo aft!

OH and Craigster its just 'Nov', none of this 'Bar November'

As for dates, 18th of Dec, ding dong, i don't work wkends anymore, so fvck errryone else!

Last edited:
  123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
AH! Gentlemung!

The thread i've been waiting for, i'm a definite, i'll be back in Scotland middle of November (not Bar November, the actual month) and shall be partying til February!

Sadly I won't be wearing any MILF hunter apparel this time round..I'm going to go for my "Sorry Girls, I suck c**k" T-shirt instead.

Also Chic, I heard you were wearing that white shirt and broon leather jacket, it's became more of a tradition than santa himself!! ;)

Dinner + Drinks >

1. Gally
2. Alan
3. Paul
4. Craig
5. Merk

Just a Drink (lots of drink) >

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Miss the Jew but Merk's face more than makes up for it.

Spooning at Daniel's Merk? :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I think you're missing someone from that sentence little Kevin!! :(
You never came so Elizabeth's house last year. :(

You mucked off for a dirty moufed bj round the back of campus! :eek:

ST
FLOL...no blowing of the Johnson that night from mad Adele!! Tho she did drip lady juice all over my suit trousers not long after that...MIDDEN!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Dirt bag!

Could have been sick over your leg to be fair! :eek:

Id be good for the saterday 11th ir 18th,

Dinner + Drinks >

1. Gally
2. Alan
3. Paul
4. Craig
5. Merk
6. Scott

Just a Drink (lots of drink) >

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Revolution has been mentioned for the quality shots

tequila.gif

Porsche Boxster987S
Not really.. But then you're only allowed into the under's..

lol thats quite a good one for you Holister heid. Anyway , some more sugeestions for location .....

- THE Tunnel
- THE Common
- THE Karbon
- THE Bamboo

etc

ST
FLOL!!

Its THE Hollister btw..

THE Common only really suits the younger crowed and will be rammed with pricks round about Xmas, THE Tunnel meh..not bad but of late its been full of bams, THE Karbon, i can only get 3 on the guest-list so again it won't suit everyone.. THE Bamboo w**ky about letting big groups in.. and a lot of grenades go there..

Porsche Boxster987S
THE common is a decent night out! Should get a booth booked for it. THE karbon is an Asian den
Now anyway so am oot. BAR November?

ST
Usual tho Pauly, you try and book something for the diks on here and you'll always get one or two who'll piss n moan..

Porsche Boxster987S
f**k them , just book sumwhere. By the time we decide where to go itl b Xmas ffs. I vote common , sorry THE common

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cat171 and a few boys are a maybe for this one aswell guys.