ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons?

Renault Clio 172 Sport
If your car doesnt come from the factory with Xenons (because they are an optional extra) Can you get them fitted / or fit them yourself?

I am about to buy a car and it doesnt have xenons which reflects the price but I would like to get them done at a later date?

Cheers,
Chris

ST
HID kit matey..

I fitted one to my 197 last monday, looks really good, provides much better light than the crappy standard halogens..

Check out http://www.xenonshop.co.uk/ looking at around £115 inc recorded delivery.

All their kits are E Marked and their delivery is very swift.

b/g 182, meg tourer
im sure people have done it on here before. its quite expensive tho. you need the battery pack with it too

Renault Clio 172 Sport
Battery pack? BTW this is for a Megane R26... I just want to know if its possible and if so how much etc.. Im hoping its easy enough to do it myself!

ST
Battery pack? BTW this is for a Megane R26... I just want to know if its possible and if so how much etc.. Im hoping its easy enough to do it myself!

Will be a bumper off job matey..

Around 4 hours work..

If you can spec xenons from factory do it!!

The only reason i didn't get factory fitted xenons on my R27 was because the car was in the showroom when i actually bought it as it'd been a cancelled order..

Broken Diesel Megane :(
still waiting on pics alan sir!!! though andy has spoke highly of them, emailed the guy back to see what he is saying bout his stupid quoted price!

ST
Aye i'll try and get some pics tomorow mate, its hard taking pics of them at night tho as they're so bright lol..

Broken Diesel Megane :(
cool cool, just away to order my lowering springs, looking at the pics taken yesterday, it needs it desperately.