ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons Gone pink then off alltogether.

Flame Red 172
Hi

One of xenon's have recently turned pink then turned off all together, I've tried a new ignitor which didnt seem to work. is it the ballast that now needs replacing ?

Thanks

Fiesta ST-3
New bulb surly? Mine went pink but changed it before it died. I suggest changing both bulbs otherwise they will be different colours.

Flame Red 172
Well it went pink flickered for abit then turned off all together if that makes any difference ?

Flame Red 172
Fair enough, you know where i can source a new one from ? bit new to all this xenon business so bit of a div when it comes to this lol

Bumder With A Buffer
^^^ Yep id recommend that.

I had a set and so did the Hobbit (chris) and they were spot on

Flame Red 172
Jeers Lads, are they easy to fit could i just put my hand down the back of the headlight unit and pull it out or is it a bumper off job ?

V70 d5 beast
people usually go for 6000k from what i've read of, normal look is 4300k
you can do it with the bumper on just a case of being a bit fidley but easily done tbh