ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons advice please

Clio 197
Are Xenons the whole light unit or just the bulbs?

All I know about Xenons is that they are whiter/brighter headlights lol.

Can someone give me some info on them please. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 197
So if I wanted to upgrade the ones I have now on my dci to xenons would I have to buy several different parts of just the whole unit together?

BMW M135i
Yes. The parts from renault total around £1k, they can be hand from various places 2nd hand for around £200-300.

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Could you fit a hid kit to the OEM xenon headlights? They have projector lenses and if you have headlight washers shouldnt be an issue?

Clio Campus Van
i was looking at this a few weeks ago,i got some xennon bulbs from ebay for around £20 for a full set (dipped,main and sides) really good quality fully legal and look just like a HID kit.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230355913292?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

i did have to purchase a second set of the H1's as both my main and dipped use the same bulb.
hope this helped in some way :)

Those are halogen bulbs, not Xenon.

Xenon bulbs have a gas that emits light while burning.

Those have a filament.