ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon swap for halogen?

Clio 182
Some people on here have said its a straight swap plug and play. It is but the leveling plug on my 182 with xenons doesn't fit the halogen unit...

Now I have a car with halogens that can't be adjusted in height right? Is this an mot fail?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Some people on here have said its a straight swap plug and play. It is but the leveling plug on my 182 with xenons doesn't fit the halogen unit...

Now I have a car with halogens that can't be adjusted in height right? Is this an mot fail?
No. Halogens dont need auto levelling. Just set it manually like ya did in the olden days lol

I think

Commie VID

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise 111S, Model 3
I recall seeing some panels which had the switch for headlight levels where the ESP/Cruise Control/Dash brightness buttons are. Would putting a headlight level dial be possible? Depends if the wiring is in there or not for cars with Xenon headlights, and whether it would work anyway.