ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon style bulbs

Clio 1.2
Anyone recommend me some?

Also this maybe a stupid question, but do i need to buy 2 sets, for full beam and dipped beam?

These will be for a 51 plate 1.2 clio

cheers.

ULTRA bulbs are very blue, but you won't be able to see where you're going, as with any xenon look halogen bulb.

TT 225+
phillips silvervisions, as for main and dipped beam you will need two different fitments, h7 is dipped and i think its hb3 for main. i would't bother with main beam tbh

I just searched on eBay for 'xenon bulb' with the right fitment and got some that said something like 'ice white xenon', worked a treat!

Cupped 200
Back in times when i was stupid enough to try stuff like that i figured out that with those f***s you wont see s**t!

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
ULTRA bulbs are very blue, but you won't be able to see where you're going, as with any xenon look halogen bulb.

i had these in my corsa and think they are the bees knees

i have them in my main beams now and cant fault them

A blue one
iv got the osram cool blue ones all round and there 10 times bettere than stock with a bluey white look aswell. id recomend anyday.

Clio GT 1.6
i have phillips blue vision in mine there pretty good could do with being a bit more blue but they give a nice white light and are very very bright ive been flashed a few times now without even haveing full beam on :eek: also have osram nightbreaker foglights not that i really use them

Clio 182
Also recommend the Philips Blueys, had them before i upgraded to the HIDS4U kit! I reckons colour wise is spot on, for a halogen bulb, any bluer and they'll be the usual chav blue!

Peddled device
Best ones for a 182 Cup ....... the PHILIPS X-TREME POWER H7 ?

They are going for around £25 on EBay

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R GT
just buy HID kit? 50 quid and cant fault mine, bit of a b**ch to fit but once in they are fine, and dont have any probs with police

Storm Grey 200
I had some crappy ebay specials. They looked ok, but my god it was just dangerous at night.

They were quickly traded in for HIDs...