ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon lights

2003 Clio sport 172
Im looking for some better bulbs for my spot lights on my 172.

I have xenon main headlights and LED side lights so they are all white but when i put my spots lights on they are yellow and look crap, i want them white so they match the rest of the lights

What bulbs would i need?

Thanks

2003 Clio sport 172
i aint that bothered about them bein uber bright i just want them white to match the rest of the front lights

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Isn't it £30/60 fine for driving with fogs on?

Personally, removing sidelights and just standard Xenons on is the best look.

Isn't it £30/60 fine for driving with fogs on?

Personally, removing sidelights and just standard Xenons on is the best look.

£60 fine iirc. Driving with foglights on when not needed. See loads of chavs driving round at night with s**t led sidelights and just fogs. seriously!

2003 Clio sport 172
i dont use them unless i need them, this morning it was really foggy here and had to use them, just wanted them to match the rest of my lights

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I love the way he is instantly branded a fog-light using chav.....

Try looking for some 'Osram Nightbreakers' or some of the Phillips uprated white bulbs. My non-xenon headlight bulbs from Osram look much whiter than normal halogens, so worth a look!

2003 Clio sport 172
so the clio spots/fogs are H11 bulbs? dunno if i trust buying from hong kong, gonna have a look for some from the UK cheers mukka

2003 Clio sport 172
I love the way he is instantly branded a fog-light using chav.....

Try looking for some 'Osram Nightbreakers' or some of the Phillips uprated white bulbs. My non-xenon headlight bulbs from Osram look much whiter than normal halogens, so worth a look!

Thanks mate will take a look, i found it quite funny being branded a chav strait away lol, everyone to there own i say but i seriously just wanted to match the fogs with the rest of my bulbs for when it is foggy seeing as they looked a little out being yellow

£60 fine iirc. Driving with foglights on when not needed. See loads of chavs driving round at night with s**t led sidelights and just fogs. seriously!

People only get fines if it's something like a 4x4 where the fog lights are at a higher point on the car and could dazzle on coming drivers. Never heard of anyone with a small hatch getting a fine for that.

RB FF 182
I don't drive around using my fogs all the time, but when it gets foggy and I actually need to use them the thought of having nice crisp white coloured headlights, and crappy yellow fogs really pissed me off lol.

I got some 5000k Xenon D2S bulbs from HIDS4u (which are actually pretty good!) and just got some 'xenon look' 5000k H11 bulbs for my fogs. Colour match is pretty good and they're road legal unlike LED alternatives.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
But yellow light is better in foggy conditions. What's the point in changing them to bright white just to get even more light reflecting back at you?

Csp

ph1
22.jpg

This is a Mazda running LED sidelights and fogs, the fogs look very nice, i want to buy some now :approve::approve:

The fogs produce very little light on the road and are used just for 'looks'