ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon light, can't get working..

Low!
Drivers side works fine, but I cant get the passenger side working.

Bought a new bulb, checked the fuse and bought a new starter but still nothing. It was working but I snapped the clips on the starter so I bought a new one and put it on and nothing.

Have swapped the starters over and still nothing. Is there anything else It could be apart from the ballast? I don't really want to have to buy one and it seems strange that It was all working fine and then just because I snapped the clips on the starter it's dead..

:dapprove:

clio 182 'full fat'
get a multimeter and check where you power is and check the earth to try home in on where the fault is, read a guide 1st tho if your unsure as i think they run 25.000 volts or something stupid so second thoughts.............................

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeh, you need to do what he said above. Just check with a multi meter to see if your getting voltage. Make sure you check on the ballasts first as it will tell you the outgoing voltage. Dont think its as high as 25,000 Volts like, but it can be high.

Sam!