ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon ignitor to bulb connector what does it look like?

Today after a quick wash and drive i found my drivers side xenon wasnt working. After I had a quick check on here i found that it could be the fuse due to water getting into the ballast or an ignitor my problem is whilst the fuse was easy to check i wasnt so sure about the ignitor. In this thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?624412-Xenon-bulb-blown&highlight=xenon+bulb+blown on post number 6 it says to check this I pull out a green connector the only similar thing i could find was a connector with 3 or 4 green wires. Is this the right connector to check?

Clio 182
99% certain it will be water in the ballast, ive heard of some people stripping the light and hairdryer the ballast and it works again, i had same problem and had to get a replacement though - £50 on ebay, unlikely to be a connector, unless you were cleaning under bonnet. 1% says i could be wrong tho :p