ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xenon help

RB 182 FF
okguys im really screwed and in a bit of a state...

my driver side xenon on my 54reg 182 has now refused to work, it worked yesterday, then didnt, then did, and then on my way home last night and all today it has refused to work.

i have no idea which bulb to get, i have spoke to renault and £157 a bulb they can kiss my scrote, i know i need a D2S bulb, but lookin on the bay i have no idea which to get,

i have searched the forums and looked at the links but there are just so many and like i say, i have no idea which to get, i am only after standard replacement temperature of 4300k iirc

can anyone point me in right direction to ones they have bought before, i think i can probably manage the changing of the bulb, removing the bumper etc, although again, i am a bit wary!

either way i aint paying renault to do it :(

cheers guys,

On the sports theres so little room, Its easier to whip the front bumper off and take each light out so ive heard,

I only have a non sport so someone will will have to confirm.

As far as i know after that you twist the holder out, then pull or twist out the bulb, Re insert it.

Bumper and light off job isnt hard at all.

RB 182 FF
yeah ive read about taking bumper off, should be ok to do that i think, ok dude cheers for the heads up will give these bulbs a whirl

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
BS, you can easily change them without removing the bumper. I'd swap the bulbs 1st, to make sure it is the bulb and not the headlight itself.

Lamps have a long long life, they very rarely go, more likely an issue with the ballast.

Ballache but try the non working lamp on the other side.