ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Headlights, a little help needed

Sport 172 flame Red
Since fitting my ktec induction filter my passenger side headlight seems to be beaming right into the sky.

When I pull up on my drive, looking at the beam pattern against my gates both headlights are inline... it's getting quite annoying now.

I know there self levelling but I have read about manually adjusting them but I can't seem to get my head round where to adjust them, there's a Allen key head plastic white bolt in the top of some kind of ballast, is this my adjustment screw?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sport 172 flame Red
Tbh it sounds like you have popped it off the adjuster. But yes the white Allen key head is the adjustment

Cheers I shall have a play about, the ballast adjuster with the allen head on did come out and I put it back in, maybe I have altered the settings slightly