ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xenon headlight question...

clio 1.2 dynamique
in much need of help!

im going to be buying a set of the xenon lights found in the 172/182's for my dynamique.

i was wondering though are they just plug and play or is there more to it (i.e screwing the ballast somewhere...)

cheers simon

clio 1.2 dynamique
good thats exactly what i wanted to hear :)

why did you remove them for your mot? u got HIDs in them?

bit of a daft question perhaps but how much better are they than the standard halogen lights? and would you recommend getting HIDs for them?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
No, I removed them because apparently you have to have washers for xenons now. So I just thought for the hassle of it,
I'd swap them back over to standard.

H.I.D's are shocking to be honest, your best of with standard units with osram night breakers, or 1*2 xenons with some 6000k lamps :)

clio 1.2 dynamique
hmm okay, good to know actually, might as well keep the standard lighs then :p alright, i take it the osram night breakers are good? ive never seen a car with them before :O aslong as they give off a pure white light im happy, none of this yellow rubbish :D!

clio 1.2 dynamique
excellent, how will they go in the headlight as there is the fish eyed looking lense? i know nothing about them haha