ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon head light

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
just been out in th RB and noticed the head light on driver side isnt working, any one recommend where I start to check for the problem in the morning??

cheers

lee

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
Right I'v swoped both the ballasts over and they both stoped working. So I am guessing that the ballast and the bulb must be f**ked on my drivers side. unless any 1 else knows of anything I dont??

cheers

Lee

Clio 182
Firstly plug passenger side lamp into driverside - this will indicate if its a fuse or not, if it works then...

Try swapping ignitors n bulbs on the driver/passengerside, if that doesn't work...
Try swapping the balasts...if that doesn't work...

Buy a new headlamp

Clio 182
Mine has randomly started flickering on and off tonight. Bloody annoying!!

If its flickering i'd imagine it could be dampness getting into ballast, unless you have sealed it yourself?
but if its flicking and bulb is getting bluer then its mre likely bulb is gna die imo

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
ok cheers for the replys i will give these ago tomorrow and let you know

cheers

lee

A.N. Other
Maybe you should buy my xenon headlamp that's for sale?
whistling.gif