ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xenon bulbs

182 ff with cup pack's
one of my xenon bulbs has just gone and a friend told me they have a warrenty for 5 years is this true because my car is only 4 years old in july and i will take it to renault before i order a new 1

Clio II and Grand Modus
It can also be the ballast/hi-voltage converter that´s not working. Seen this before so you can try to switch the bulbs to check it.

182 ff with cup pack's
It can also be the ballast/hi-voltage converter that´s not working. Seen this before so you can try to switch the bulbs to check it.

ive just finished doing that and it appears to be the ballast/converter how mush is that going to set me back then?:dapprove:

182 ff with cup pack's
ok mate thanks for looking any way. whats the voltage regulators btw is it the silver box under the light?

Megane 225
The regulator is the black box which clips onto the bulb, the ballast is the silver box below the light. which bit doya need dude?