ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox live on 360, how much?

Fiesta ST-2
thinkin about gettin xbox live for the xbox 360, ive got the 20gb hard drive but wondering how much everything else will cost. Anyone got any ideas. Cheerse.

Polo + Micra
um you need just the live code and a connection to the net (cable is cheaper cos the wireless module is about £60)

1.8 Civic EX
depends, silve membership is free (acess to the market place and dowload games/demo's etc) but for gold it's £40 a year (gold allows you to actually play the games online against others...)

Fiesta ST-2
im alright with the xbox live gold n all that, its just the wireless crap n all stuff you need to gt online, i heard it costs loads.

1.8 Civic EX
wireless bit to go in the back of the 360 is about £60, then you need the wireless router connected to your modem (price varies, mine was free cos I swiped it o my aunt cos she couldn't use it! haha)