ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox 360 Titles

308, Fusion
Ok i have got a 360, i dont know how many people on here have got 1 aswel, i know that Pete172 has got one, because i have seen him playin pgr3 online...
i would just like some help on my next buy!
i got king kong, and nfs:ms
but im a bit 50/50 deciding on:

pgr3
call of duty 2
or waiting for
gears of war
gun

does anybody have pgr3 or call of duty as i would like ther own opinon

Best three games out at the moment are:

1. Perfect Dark Zero
2. PGR3
3. Call Of Duty

Only played Call of duty 2 on the 360 and its great, lots of action but if you want a challenge play on at least Hard or Vetran mode, normal is a piece of piss as you can walk into massive gun battles and shoot everyone and still be standing, on hard or above you actually have to pick your time for advancing and attacking. Great fun...

Not played PGR3 but going of playing the other 2 on the xbox i would get it simply as i love driving games and it looks stunning.

Personally i would have the top two at least, call of duty 2 ive got on my PC and it looks great on that so no need for me to get it on a console really.

Condemed looks good but apparently very repetitive but the combat fighting looking fun. Seen Gun playing on my mates gamecube, looked alright but kinda boring and easy as he finished it well quick.

308, Fusion
i read a review on pgr3 and they said that the game has fantasic scenery but its the same old same old, ther are only 5 areas or somthing... and the control of the cars is a bit shitty, but then again the lad who was reviewing said that he was more in the burnout style driving!
i might just go for the call of duty 2 as i already got a driving game

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
PGR3 if you play Live!!

It's fapping fantastic :D

Pete joined me last nite for a couple of races :)

Lee

BMW M2C
I can't stop playing PGR3, PDZ has barely been in the console so far. It's not as good as it should be after such a stuidly long time in development. Call Of Duty 2 is superb though.

I'm getting condemed for Xmas.

Nippy white cup
I don`t have an XB360 but I have played PGR3 and I thought it was excellent..the handling seemed pretty much spot on (from an arcade point of view) and online it is superb IMO

Chris

Polo GTi
Yep PGR is my Fave, got COD2 too, it's good but thats gonna be one for over xmas, not as good as PGR3 if you want a quick blast, but still excellent

Focus ST-2
PGR is good, Call of duty 2 is great, smoke effects are great. Need for speed most wanted is good as well, Nba is good if you like basketball so much detail on the players bloody sweating lol!!!

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
PGR3 looks good but plays rubbish. Forza 2 will be the one.

CoD2 will look good, but for shooting games you need a mouse. Simple.

Yaris Hybrid
PGR3 is absolutely ace. If I could have one game for both single player and online then that would be it.

PDZ is the next best as I find I only play it online co-op as opposed to single player.

Kameo and COD2 are both really good games just not as good as the above two.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Played COD2 online and mostly got a my ass handed to me... Playing PGR3 online just now although not really getting anytime to play it..

In total since I got my 360 on launch day I have played it for about 7 hours :(

Yaris Hybrid
7 hours is fine, doubt I have played for much more than that! Some people have a life, others are on there all the time getting hyped up over their ratings etc.

Anyone set any quick times on the Ring yet. The standard version of the ring not the extra long version with the GP track included.

IIRC I got down to about a 6:06 on my third or fourth lap so it appears to be quicker than PGR2 where I was down to around 6:18 after hours on it!

Golf R32 & 172 CUP
halo54 said:
Ok i have got a 360, i dont know how many people on here have got 1 aswel, i know that Pete172 has got one, because i have seen him playin pgr3 online...

Hi mate, yer Gotham is superb!! but so is Call of Duty! get both you wont be disapointed!! ;)

I need a Dam headset!! for live!!

E91 M Sport
rmccardal said:
PGR3 looks good but plays rubbish. Forza 2 will be the one.

CoD2 will look good, but for shooting games you need a mouse. Simple.

Here here....PGR3 looks shiney, sharp and colourful, but the handling and gameplay is pants compared to Forza Motorsport.

308, Fusion
Thanks a lot guys, but i still dont know what to get!!!!

its 50 quid a game, so i cant really go out n buy both!!!

Lee

BMW M2C
halo54 said:
Thanks a lot guys, but i still dont know what to get!!!!

its 50 quid a game, so i cant really go out n buy both!!!

The price is harsh. I got all mine off Play.com so saved a fair few quid.