ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox 360 price?

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
wanting to get xbox 360 premium either brand new or second hand but do any of you know any good deals out there at the moment with it bein close to xmas!......

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
woolworths seem to have some good deals mate! or gamestation by the looks of it, i want one but waitin on the so called price drop!!

182FF c/w Recaros
woolworths seem to have some good deals mate! or gamestation by the looks of it, i want one but waitin on the so called price drop!!

You can probably thank Sony (let's fook Europe and delay the PS3 again and again) for no price drop as yet.:rolleyes:

Golf GTI 1.8T
I went in Game the other day and they had the display boxe's priced up £249 for the premium with a label saying coming soon - pre order now!

but still selling the basic console at £279 for now, so guess they will drop after xmas when the sales start to slow down.

172 Cup SOLD
i've just bought a xbox premium package + extra wireless controller + PGR3 + xbox live 12month subscription from shopto.net for £281 (due for release on fri and including £3 first order discount)

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I saw Currys online offering 10% off going through online.

Type in Google 'Xbox 360' and the offer appears in the sponsored links section at the top.

VaVa
Well the two lorry loads that have been done over recently is about 5 miles from me. And I've been offered one for £200. lol.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
best deal i saw on play was £260 premium with gears of war, i bought that last week, it's awesome