ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox 360 order & ebay

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
ordered mine from amazon straight away a couple of months back and got the dreaded email .... we cannot guarentee delivery before xmas .. bla bla. be p*ssed off if i dont get mine as i must be in the first 100 to order.

looked on ebay out of curiosity (NOT to buy) and cant believe how many people are selling them and there are actually people bidding !!

why would you bid on something that HUGE suppliers are struggling to get hold of ?

why would you bid on something that you know that person does not have because it aint even out yet ???

must be a lot of naive people out there thats all i can say!

Yaris Hybrid
You haven't thought this through.

I pre ordered mine straight away and am guaranteed one. I can sell it on ebay and double my money. Most of those people selling on ebay will be like me. Hence why most places said only 2 per customer when pre ordering.

If you want to make some money pre order the PS3 as soon as it appears on websites then flog it on ebay a week after launch. I bet you would have a guaranteed £250 profit for each one.

Personally I think people who do this are sad muppets although the real muppets are those that buy it off them. If people stopped buying things from market speculators then more would be available to real fans at launch.

Let the buggers get stuck with a machine and end up selling it for less than they paid. That will stop all these money grabbers placing hundreds of pre orders and messing it up for the rest of us.