ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox 360 Lag! !

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
hey there, does anyone else experience loads of lag when playing xbox 360 live on multiplayer games?
When on need for speed if im racing one other car its fine but race 3 or 4 cars and its lags and jumps all over the place! Same with Prey on mulitplayer - small amount of players its ok when i get over 5players its unplayable :dapprove:

Anyone know a easy way to fix this? i use aol gold a my internet provider and connect via netgear router.

Thanks guys and girls

Citroen DS3 DSport
I don't ever really suffer from any lag problems so unfortunately I'm not much help. What's your connection ADSL speed and is your computer heavily using the net connection at the same time?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Are you on 8Mbit? If so, check if you're on an interleaved or fast path - if on interleaved it definately won't be helping.

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
im on 2mb broadband, usually connect just over 1mb, my interent is always on cos its via the router so i dont have to have my laptop turned on the access xbox live

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Nope, cant say I ever noticed any lag when player numbers increased. Sometimes I connect to a server and its just plain s**t.. but thats it

Im on 10mbit though so ?