ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

x box question

Turbo LY R27
Ive got an elite but im currently using my old 20g. Im borrowing my mates 64mb memory card and want to transfer the saves on it and put them on my new hard drive. But on my gears 2 save ive got all the maps and everything and there isnt enough space on the card. If i were to just transfer the campaign saves then obviously recover my gamertag on the new hard drive, would i be able to download the maps again without having to pay for them?

Has anyone done this before?

cheers guys.:D

182FF with cup packs
I believe that all downloadable content is linked to your live account.

Just copy your saves over, then re-download all your maps.

Revels Mum & Sister
All DLC you can re-download I think. Or you can get a Hard Drive transfer kit which transfers the contents to a PC and then back on again.

Turbo LY R27
Cheers guys, ill go on the x box site and see about the cable, might be easier then just copying over in bits all the time then re downloading all my stuff.

1.8 Civic EX
you can also copy your gamertag over using the memory card instead of recovering it via Live.

Infact my GT is now permanently on my memory unit so I can take it round my mates so we can both be signed in to our GTs when playing split screen etc...

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I threw my transfer cable away the other day. Just order one from MS, will be with you within a week or so.